WILLIAM, SR. & VIOLATE STOCKWELL
BURGESS FAMILY REUNION
and any lost cousins
Saturday, September 8, 2012
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pine Valley Heritage Center
100 E. Main Street, PINE VALLEY, UTAH
DIRECTIONS TO PINE VALLEY HERITAGE CENTER
1. From St. George, take Bluff Street going North
2. Stay in the far right lane at the Sunset Blvd and Bluff Street intersection.
3. In the far right lane, follow the sign that says UT Hwy 18 Enterprise (the far right lane)
4. Continue to follow US Hwy 18 for approximately 24.7 miles to the town of Central
5. Watch for the sign on the right side of the road for Pine Valley. Turn right onto East Pine Valley Rd/Pine Valley Hwy East
6. Continue 7.2 miles to Pine Valley, Utah
7. As you enter town there will be a stop sign, the Pine Valley Chapel is on the right.
8. Turn left at the stop sign, you will see the sign for the Pine Valley Heritage Center on the right side of the road.
HOTELS AND LODGING
A sampling of Hotels and Rates for the weekend of September 7th-9th (Rates are per night and are not guaranteed, please contact hotel for details)
Quality Inn on Bluff Street: $69.99 + tax -- (435) 628-4481
Best Western Abby: $99.99 + tax -- (435) 652-1234
America's Best Value Inn on Bluff Street: $59.99 + tax -- (435) 986-0555
Courtyard by Marriott, 185 S. 1470 E: $159.99 + tax -- (435) 986-0555
Claridge Inn on Bluff Street: $59.99 + tax --(435) 673-7222
Temple View RV Resort, 975 S. Main Street: With AAA or Good Sam Card, rate will be $37.76 + tax per night -- (435) 673-6400 www.templeviewrv.com